With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
We're looking for a Working Student to support our Sales Department.
• You analyze and determine key insights from current performance, trends and other metrics
• You translate data into meaningful insights and action
• You help to develop sales-related documents and presentations
• You identify, assign and monitor sales team's pipeline
• You are responsible for data quality throughout the whole CRM
• You are responsible for the sales tech infrastructure and help us to bring it to a new level
• You are able to analyse data and use this information to create meaningful insights
• You are fluent in German and English language
• You love working in structures and you have an eye for details
What we offer you
Does that sound like your next challenge? Get in touch with us, today! Send us your application with CV, cover letter, earliest start date, salary expectation, and answer the following question:
We're looking forward to getting to know you!