Senior Product Owner (m/f/d)
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- Take customer requests, assess how these requests align with our company's strategy, assess their priority, and assess alternatives to quests that are easier to do
- Coordinate with the team to have requests implemented (ticket specs), track progress, assess implementation, and communicate the updates with the customers
- Understand customer's needs, juggle tickets to get the most relevant tickets for them out to keep them satisfied
- Handle demanding customers, politely push back or creatively steer them away from requests that don't provide the most effective solution (both for them and the company)
- Especially for enterprise customers, do meta-project management for the customer, too, in case they don't have the full view on the project they manage
- Technical support with our products
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in Product Management and Technical Integration
- You have a high level understanding of SaaS technologies: HTML, CSS, APIs, Cookies, Analytics, Cloud, mobile Web, Page speed etc.
- You excel in self-organization, own your processes and know to handle different customers who want certain things to be implemented quickly
- You understand the subtleties of expectation management
- You have a C-Level in German language
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to handle enterprise customers, including Senior Managers and Developers
- You have an understanding of how eCommerce works, including Shop Systems and CMSs such as Magento, Oxid, Hybris, OEM, Wordpress etc.
What we offer
- You get the possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- You work with the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world both in DACH and the UK
- We offer an international environment with people from 15+ different countries
- We offer team events, fresh fruits, and drinks
- We provide you with a budget for further education and conferences
- You work in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- You get Apple working equipment, have flexible working hours and we offer an appealing salary
Does that sound like your next challenge? Get in touch with us, today! Send us your application with CV and cover letter and answer the following question:
- Why would you absolutely crush it in this role?
We're looking forward to getting to know you!