Senior Partner Sales Manager – DACH (m/f/x)
With our Styla team of about 40 employees, we are changing how brands and retailers are able to interact with their customers digitally. Our technology allows stores to run a headless store-frontend on top of their shopsystem with subsecond loading time and unprecedented stability thanks to a Jamstack framework, with automatic ad-hoc generation of product-pages as well as category-pages and a progressive web app so that stores will be able to deliver cutting edge experiences on the most modern frontend infrastructure as a service. Our customers include companies such as Henkel, FootLocker, General Electric, OTTO, Thomas Sabo and many more.
To expand and develop our DACH Sales-Team we are looking for you!
As a Senior Partner Manager for STYLA you will be heading our partner business in D-A-CH. You will foster current partnerships as well as build new partnerships with digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and technology partners in D-A-CH . This role requires an outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills as well as a hands-on-mentality. You will be working closely with our Sales, Marketing, and CSM teams in both the UK and Berlin.
As Styla is an open, partner-oriented solution, our Partner Management team plays a significant part in driving customer value and contributing to our growth.
- Design and execute the go-to-market strategy in D-A-CH with current and future partners
- Build, manage and grow a partner team for the D-A-CH market
- Foster and further develop a regional partner network that helps you to build the pipeline you need and drive revenue
- Build and manage relationships with digital agencies, technology partners and SIs at various levels including CSM, Technical Roles, Business Development Managers and C-Level
- Initiate joint go-to-market activities with our partners
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, partner marketing activities and account mappings
- Closely work with other teams, especially marketing, to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships between clients, partners and Styla
What you bring with you
- Relevant experience with partner/channel management with digital agencies, technology partners and systems integrators, ideally in the field of SaaS and/or ecommerce.
- You are open minded, love interacting with people, are self organized and comfortable working remotely
- You are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Native in German, fluent in English
- Experience and proven success in building and growing partnerships in the D-A-CH market
- Experience developing go-to-market business plans and co-marketing activities with partners and executing against goals.
- Experience educating partners on the benefits of our solution(s) in order to maximize client satisfaction
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success and product
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and develop Styla's entire Partner Management and contribute to our company’s further development
- Working in an excellent international team of professionals and experienced founders
- The chance to market a truly innovative, cutting edge product
- Company events in our headquarter twice a year, quarterly team events (at the moment for sure as digital events)
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use (at the moment we work with Asana, Github, Sketch..)
- Flexible working hours, remote working possibility (also after Covid-19) and an appealing salary
If you are interested in this position you’re welcome to contact our Head of People & Culture, Jeanne Jäkel, directly for more information!