Product Manager (m/f/d)
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- Drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market research to identify user needs for new products/ Product evolutions
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products
- Do User research and interviews with key users
- Work with cross-functional teams in sales, marketing, customer success, product, design, and engineering
- Demonstrate the functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features, and determine necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- You have at least 2 years proven experience in Product Management
- You have gathered experience in a B2C, preferably B2B2C environment
- You know your ways around Jira
- You speak fluent English
- You are a creative mind with an eager and energetic personality
- Having first experience in UX is a plus!
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and contribute to our company’s further product development
- Working in an excellent international team of professionals and experienced founders
- The chance to market a truly innovative, cutting edge product
- Team events, fresh fruits and drinks
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use (at the moment we work with Trello, Github, Sketch..)
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
Does that sound like your next challenge? Get in touch with us, today! Send us your application with CV and cover letter and answer the following question:
- Why would you absolutely crush it in this role?
We're looking forward to getting to know you!