Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for various online and offline marketing activities mostly in DACH region, a lot of them are in cooperation with Styla’s ecosystem of partners and clients.
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- You execute our marketing strategy in DACH region and support global expansion
- You organize Styla's presence at events (trade shows, partner events, conferences etc.)
- You cooperate with clients and partners to prepare webinars, case studies and other marketing activities
- You generate short-form content like newsletters, product updates, posts
- You take care of the Styla website and landing pages
- You prepare online and offline marketing materials
- You have end to end marketing skills – from copywriting, partnerships to event management
- You bring previous experience in B2B or e-commerce marketing
- Your communication skills in German are on a C2 level and you've got strong English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- You have a strong willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- You've got the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in a high-paced environment
What we offer you
- You get the possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- You get to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- We offer you team events, fresh fruits, and drinks
- We provide you with a budget for further education and conferences
- You work in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- You get Apple working equipment, have flexible working hours and we offer an appealing salary
Sounds interesting? Then I'm looking forward to receiving your application. Please let us know what your earliest starting point would be and tell us your salary expectations.