(Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for various online and offline marketing activities, most of them based in the DACH region. A lot of them will be in cooperation with Styla’s ecosystem of partners and clients.
- You organize Styla's presence at events (trade shows, partner events, conferences, etc.)
- You team up with clients and partners to prepare webinars, case studies and other types of content
- You prepare online and offline marketing material/collateral
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns in theB2B marketing/sales cycle
- You have end to end marketing skills – from copywriting, partnerships to event management
- You already have previous experience in B2B or e-commerce marketing
- You're fluent in German (C2) and you've got strong English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- You're ready to roll up your sleeves and finally get things done
- You've got the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in a high-paced environment
- You have first event organisation experiences
What we offer you
- You get the possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- You get to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- We offer you team events, fresh fruits, and drinks
- We provide you with a budget for further education and conferences
- You work in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- You get Apple working equipment, have flexible working hours that also include remote work
Does that sound like your next challenge? Get in touch with us, today! Send us your application with CV, cover letter, earliest start date, salary expectation, and answer the following question:
- Why would you absolutely crush it in this role?
We're looking forward to getting to know you!