Head of Customer Success Management (m/f/d)
The Head of Customer Success Management will play a critical role in the delivery of an outstanding service experience to Styla's (enterprise) customers.
If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application. Join our team, support our customers and, furthermore, have a direct impact of Styla’s overall success and growth.
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shopable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance to user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- Support the team in constantly doing their best to secure long-term relationships with our clients using Styla
- Identify and grow opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with our dedicated sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Guarantee strong customer loyalty and identify possible churn risks at an early stage
- Fully leverage the functionality of our customer success software Planhat
- Create and establish onboarding standards (videos, templates, slides) for new clients
- Take responsibility for budget planning, controlling and report directly to our founders
- Further develop and manage the fast-growing team training their skill set and excellence
- Create and distribute content to continuously train individual persona and lifecycle segments
- Establish and lead a regular customer success round table to unite the peers of leading SaaS companies and ensure constant exchange about best practices within the industry.
- You have 5 or more years of significant Customer Success experience, ideally within a SaaS company within the ecommerce/CMS space and enterprise focus
- Ideally you have lead a team of 2 to 5 people
- You have a Customer-first mindset
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are a networker with strong ties to peers
- You are a team player enabling your team to grow Styla experts
- You are a constant learner who uses different sources for growing
What we offer
- You get the possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- You work with the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world both in DACH and the UK
- We offer an international environment with people from 15+ different countries
- We offer team events, fresh fruits, and drinks
- We provide you with a budget for further education and conferences
- You work in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- You get Apple working equipment, have flexible working hours and we offer an appealing salary
Does that sound like your next challenge? Get in touch with us, today! Send us your application with CV and cover letter and answer the following question:
- Why would you absolutely crush it in this role?
We're looking forward to getting to know you!