Account Executive - DACH (m/f/x)
With our Styla team of about 40 employees, we are changing how brands and retailers are able to interact with their customers digitally. Our technology allows stores to run a headless store-frontend on top of their shopsystem with subsecond loading time and unprecedented stability thanks to a Jamstack framework, with automatic ad-hoc generation of product-pages as well as category-pages and a progressive web app so that stores will be able to deliver cutting edge experiences on the most modern frontend infrastructure as a service. Our customers include companies such as Henkel, FootLocker, General Electric, OTTO, Thomas Sabo and many more.
To expand and develop our DACH Sales-Team we are looking for you!
As an Account Executive, you will become a fundamentally important part of our experienced team, support the sale of price-intensive SaaS technology and build a network with the top decision-makers in e-commerce. In addition, as an Account Executive you will lay the foundation for excellent internal career opportunities and participate in sales coaching tailored to you in order to develop yourself optimally. This role requires an outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills as well as a hands-on-mentality. You will be working closely with our Partner Management, Marketing, and CSM teams in both the UK and Berlin.
As Styla is an open, partner-oriented solution, our Sales team plays a significant part in driving customer value and contributing to our growth.
We would like you to:
- From hunting to closing - you are responsible for the whole sales cycle with prospective mid-market clients to sell Styla Products into our ICP universe
- You report to the CRO
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort
- Work with Partner Management & Marketing to drive market development and client education through Partner & PR activities
- Show thought leadership in all relevant arenas
- Manage and maintain the opportunities & pipeline using internal sales management system (Hubspot).
- Align and share know-how with other departments and team members in order to reach business goals and revenue objectives
What you bring with you:
- Experience with client and business development
- +2 years of SaaS experience in selling into mid-market end clients (>20k yearly licence fee deals, ideally in the field of eCommerce)
- Consistent track record of achieving sales objectives, demonstrable planning and forecasting skills and first experience in developing go-to-market business plans
- Strong relationship and sales hunting skills
- You are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- In-depth understanding of Commerce and SaaS ecosystems, industry network to CDOs / Ecommerce Managers of mid-market Fashion/Lifestyle/Beauty/Sport Retailers in DACH a plus
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels - internally as well as externally
- First Experience working cross-functionally with partner management, marketing, customer success and product
- You are open minded, love interacting with people, are self organized, comfortable working remotely and used & open to work in virtual teams
- Native in German, Fluent in English
What we offer
- Career opportunity in a fast growing international company
- The possibility to help to shape and develop Styla's entire sales department and contribute to our company’s further development.
- Working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment of international professionals and experienced founders.
- The chance to market and sell a truly innovative, cutting edge product
- Company events in our headquarter twice a year, quarterly team events (at the moment for sure as digital events)
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use (at the moment we work with Asana, Github, Sketch..)
- Flexible working hours, remote working possibility (also after Covid-19) and an appealing salary
If you are interested in this position you’re welcome to contact our Head of People & Culture, Jeanne Jäkel, directly for more information!