Head of Customer Success Management (m/f)
The Head of Customer Success Management will play a critical role in the delivery of an outstanding service experience to Styla (enterprise) customers.
If you are truly passionate about customer advocacy and have a proven track record, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application. Join our team, support our customers and furthermore, directly impact Styla’s overall success and growth.
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance to user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- You build and manage a team of Customer Success Managers and ensure that your team builds up strong relationships with our clients
- You make sure that we generate a high NPS and renewal rate with our clients and maximize their satisfaction through a great quality of service
- You establish clear processes for your the CSM department to ensure communication is effective and deadlines are met - you make sure your team is on top of things
- Internally you function as the interface between our Sales, Content Consulting, IT and Finance department and streamline all processes that touch client relationship management
- You bring +5 years experience in managing teams in the area of client relationship management/account management or enterprise customer care
- You relentlessly strive for the best results for your clients but at the same time know how to handle difficult situations
- You have extraordinary interpersonal and management skills as well as a profound knowledge of e-commerce
- You’re a strong motivator and communicator and empathic and sensitive towards clients’ needs
- Your language skills in German and English are strong (both written and verbal), French would be a plus
What we offer
- You get the possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- You work with the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- We offer team events, fresh fruits, and drinks
- We provide you with a budget for further education and conferences
- You work in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- You get Apple working equipment, have flexible working hours and we offer an appealing salary