Customer Support & Integration Manager (m/f)
Do you believe that good Customer Support is a question of passion and ownership?
You are open minded, friendly, and enjoy solving problems to make your customers happy?
You thrive to demonstrate a high service mentality and always work detail-oriented?
You are flexible, prioritize well and are highly organized?
And, you have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team?
Then we should talk.
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation CMS. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, Jack Wolfskin, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers (national and international) for support requests and integration
- Manage customer support interactions to a positive and best-possible resolution to extend customer's satisfaction
- Lead integration of the Styla Content Commerce solution / plugin into customer’s technical environment (shop systems, CMS etc.) and drive execution of related tasks with internal and customer teams
- Handle incoming cases and outgoing responses via case management system, email and phone
- Interact with technical team to track the solution of technical issues
- Drive support related projects and initiatives in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Identify bugs and challenges and report them to the department head
- Engage in close teamwork with the rest of the Customer Success Team
- Great communication skills and passion for working with customers and agencies
- Ability to think and operate independently with a clear passion for action and results
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle many hats at the same time
- Previous experience in reactive support or on the phone in Customer Service
- Experience in triaging and troubleshooting technical problems is an advantage.(preferably in eCom, XaaS, Cloud and Subscription Licensing solutions)
- Salesforce and Trello experience is a plus.
- Fluent German & English language skills are a must, further language is a plus
- Ability to integrate into an international team of dynamic and motivated individuals
Technical Expertise Desired
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- SEO (technical)
- Google analytics
- Shop systems
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- Getting to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- Teamevents, fresh fruits and drinks
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Working in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- Apple working equipment
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary