We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/x) who will take our (b2b) marketing efforts to the next level and refine Styla’s strategic position and message in the market.
Together with the management and marketing team, you will help us further sharpen our positioning in the market, develop our communication and be in charge of the team and all marketing activities in DACH and UK.
You are responsible for reaching the overall and departmental goals and love to support team members in their professional growth.
With our Styla team of about 45 employees, we are developing a next-generation Content Mangement System. Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla automates content design in accordance with user behavior. Our customers include companies and e-commerce stores such as Henkel, Joop, Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, OTTO or Thomas Sabo.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Shape Styla’s brand positioning
- Develop the corresponding messaging and (visual) communications concept
- Create, implement and manage the marketing strategy in DACH and UK
- Be in charge of the different online and offline marketing activities
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Determine and track KPIs for the marketing department
- Lead, develop and expand the marketing team
- Work closely with product development, sales and customer success
- Be in charge of allocation and tracking of the marketing budget
- Represent Styla at relevant industry events
- You have at least 5 years of b2b marketing experience, at least 2 years in a comparable role preferably in an e-commerce, SaaS, b2b company
- You have proven track record in successfully building, leading and developing high performing teams
- You have an interest in technology and current market trends
- You're an empathetic, but also analytical person
- You’ve got a good sense for prioritization, know how to weigh stakeholders feedback and communicate in a clear manner
- You're a strong leader who is motivated to develop your team, including training, coaching, providing feedback, and team-wide communication
- You have a hands-on and shipping mentality
- You’re fluent in English (written and spoken) - German would be a huge plus
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and develop Styla's entire marketing and contribute to our company’s further development
- Working in an excellent international team of professionals and experienced founders
- The chance to market a truly innovative, cutting edge product
- Teamevents, fresh fruits and drinks
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use (at the moment we work with Trello, Github, Sketch..)
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
If you are interested in this position you’re welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Huyen Tran directly for more information!